I spend a lot of time looking for recipes on the internet. Because of this, I have hundreds of recipes stashed away for a rainy day. I know that I’ll never get around to making everything, so I decided I best start sharing the recipes I find here. Maybe then someone will make the recipe and report back to me whether it is worth bumping to the top of my list. Every Friday, I’ll post recipes I’ve come across in the previous week and have added to my recipe list.
Here’s this week’s finds:
- Cannoli Dip – I’m a huge cannoli fan, and while I don’t plan on making them from scratch anytime soon, I’m all about a recipe that can give me that flavor with a little less work.
- Cherry M&M Cookies – I’m usually a pretty big fan of the flavored M&Ms – the raspberry ones are amazing! I’ve never seen the cherry ones, but might have to try to search them out for these cookies. Or maybe I’ll just substitute in those raspberry ones I mentioned.
- Butter Cookies – I’m always on the lookout for new cookie recipes. I try to have one baked good in the house at all times, and cookies are usually quick to pull together, nice to have on hand, and easy to share.
- Green Bean Fries – I like green beans, I like fries, seems like they’re worth a shot!
- Baked Parmesan Chicken Wings – I am a huge wing fan, but I never make them at home. I try to avoid frying stuff – if I started I know I would go overboard. These baked wings look delicious with a little less guilt than the fried version.
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies – If we don’t lose power this weekend I am definitely going to make these.