- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups – I’m thinking these would make a simple but decadent Valentine’s Day dessert.
- Lightened Fettuccine Alfredo – I love fettuccine alfredo, but it’s not exactly something that can make a regular appearance on our dinner menu. But maybe a nice chicken dinner with a side of this slightly healthier version of futtuccine alfredo could make an appearance every once in a while.
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas – Roasted chickpeas have been on my “to-make” list for a while. Here’s to possibly making healthier snacks in 2013.
- Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Frosting or Peanut Butter Filled Cupcakes – Clearly I’m hung up on the chocolate/peanut butter combination this week… who can blame me?
- Raspberry Crumb Bars – I don’t think my trainer would consider these a healthy breakfast, but they look amazing.
- Vegetarian Buffalo Chicken Dip – I’m definitely interested to see how this would go over with the non-vegetarian crowd.